Best Moisturiser For Your Skin Type
Despite our best efforts, whether it be regular facials, drinking more water, using masques, or exfoliating, it can be a real challenge to maintain soft and clear skin. However, finding the perfect moisturiser for your skin type works like magic.
Tips on Controlling Hair Fall for Men
Our hair is our crowning glory. The tresses are an expression of our identity; how we style it, how long we grow it or how short we cut it affects us and sometimes gives a much-needed confidence boost.
‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly’: Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Loved One with Spa Ceylon
We all love Christmas, there’s something special about the holidays; there is a sense of family and togetherness, and of course, there are gifts. After the year we’ve had, there has never been a better time to celebrate Christmas by spreading love and joy.
Benefits Of Virgin Coconut Oil For Hair And Skin
Whether a household tale or a fact, it has been known that virgin coconut oil can fix anything; from improving skin, hair and gum health to even aiding digestion – so it’s no surprise that coconut oil is considered to be a miracle elixir.
When Should You Start Using Anti-Ageing Products?
More often than not, when we hear phrases like “skincare regimen” or “skincare routine” it’s easy to feel a little overwhelmed. With an abundance of products available, it can be difficult trying to find a product that will suit you, and when you add “anti-ageing” to the mix, it only confuses you more!
What Causes Insomnia and Natural Remedies for Sleep
Do you have trouble sleeping? Even after a long day at work, you feel both physically and mentally drained but as soon as you get into bed, you’re wide awake tossing from side to side desperately trying to fall asleep but failing? Well, if this a constant reality for you then it can be quite possible that you are suffering from insomnia.
How To Take Care Of Your Skin While Wearing A Facemask
Facemasks are part of the new normal. Leaving your house without a facemask just feels wrong, it’s as though you’ve forgotten your wallet or phone! But, as they have also become a preventative measure against the spread of COVID-19, it’s imperative that we all wear one when stepping out of our homes.
Products You Need To Use If You Have Oily Skin
What is oily skin?
Oily skin is a result of a production of sebum from the sebaceous gland, which forms an oily/waxy substance that hydrates and protects the skin. In moderate amounts, sebum nourishes your skin and keeps it healthy. However, an overproduction can lead to oily skin which clogs pores, resulting in a breakout of acne.
Spa Ceylon Ayurveda - Wellness Balms
Healing Balms for Everyday Wellness. Everywhere.
- 100% Natural Ayurveda Formulae
- Enriched with powerful Ayurveda wonder herbs
- Blended with pure, potent essentials oils
- Infused in Virgin Coconut & pure Bees Wax
Ayurveda WonderHerbs Infusions - For Complete Natural Wellness
How these work
- 100% Pure & Natural Ayurveda Blends
- Time Tested Ayurveda WonderHerbs
- Caffeine Free – Does Not Contain Tea
- No Synthetic Flavours or Aromas
Indulge In The Majesty Of Exotic Island Colours
How these work
- Mineral & plant enriched natural blends
- Rich intense colors in long-stay formulae
- Customisable pallets & palace art compacts
- Vegetarian & Not tested on Animals
Youthful Skin Radiance - through the powerful science of Ayurveda
How these work
- Potent Ayurveda Actives improve skin health, even-out tone & inhibit formation of darkening cells.
- Youth-giving Gamma Oryzanol nourishes & energizes skin, minimizing visible signs of skin aging.
- Natural Plant Vitamins help gently lighten, brighten & illuminate skin for more youthful radiance.
Natural care for radiantly younger looking lips
How these work
- Formulated with caring natural plant oils, rich nourishing fruit butters, protective minerals & potent essential oils
- Nourishes, repairs, treats, softens & protects lips for total care
- Promotes more radiant, fuller, smoother, younger looking lips
Wellbeing with a conscience!
Celebrate International Elephant Day – August 12, 2019
Our AromaVeda Blends
- Pink Grapefruit - Neroli Jasmine - Spiced Sandalwood - Frankincense Kaffir Lime - Forest Trail
- Inspired by the fragrant forest habitats of the Ceylon Elephant
- Soothes, calms & relaxes your body, mind & soul
As Warming As The Fire In A Warrior’s Heart
Wellness In Motion
- Natural power blends of essential oils & powerful Ayurveda herbs for maximum results
- Specially created to supplement your active lifestyle, delivering optimum wellness in motion
- Focuses your energy, comforts tired muscles & revitalises your body, mind & spirit.